Thursday 27 March 2014

BooHoo plus size collection

I was invited to the launch of the BooHoo plus size collection recently, sadly i wasn't able to go but the lovelies at BooHoo sent me a piece to share with you. They let me choose something to review and i decided on this dress although there are lots of pieces that i could have chosen!

P3225579

I chose this dress because i loved the colours and the print, they are so vibrant. I got the dress in a size 22 which i would say is true to size fit wise. The dress is a body con style so it's fitted but made from jersey material so has lots of stretch to it.

P3225581

The dress has full length sleeves but i decided i preferred them pushed up slightly so it gave the effect of 3/4 sleeves. It wasn't noticeable that i had done this so i think you could easily wear it either way.

P3225584

I really like this dress, the fit is great and the price point with this collection is really affordable. This dress is only £18 and that's full price, so its not going to break the bank if you feel like treating yourself to something new.

P3225589

The only issue i have with this dress is the length, its pretty short on me and I'm only 5 4''. The dress covers my bum but i don't think i could wear it out dancing without flashing a cheek, however i love this dress so much i think I'm going to give it a go with leggings. I'm also planning on wearing this as a top tucked into skirts which i think will look fabulous.
Here are a few of the other pieces i have my eye on from BooHoo's plus size collection,
I lived in skorts when i was young so i have to add one to my wardrobe now they have come back around again!
Woven Skort £15
These bodysuits are only £10 and a great basic to have in your wardrobe.

Finally i love the colour of this jumper is perfect!


I really impressed with the collection the prices are great and the quality of the dress i received was great too. I can't wait to try out more pieces from BooHoo! 
Have you tried anything from the collection yet?
XOXO




3 comments:

  1. I think it will look fab with leggings or as a top. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fab dress and you look great. No cheek flashing, hahaha. :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it... would be more of a top on me though! Love the colours for summer. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.