Friday 22 May 2015

Dungaree Heaven

I really love short dungarees but they can be super hard to find when your above a size 18, last year i bought a pair from Simply Be and i love them but i have always wanted a more distressed looking pair and of course i wanted acid wash because its my favourite. As soon as i saw these on Simply Be i knew i had to have them!

P5106420

They were perfect, acid wash with a distressed look. I was a little worried they would be too long as the look quite far down the leg on the model online but I'm happy to say that when they came the length was perfect.

P5106424

I ordered a size 20 and 22 as i wasn't sure how they would fit. As soon as they came i was ripping off the packaging to try them on and they didn't disappoint. The size 20 ones fit me but when i sat down the legs were a little tight as there is no stretch to these at all. The 22 fit a lilt looser all over and are perfect on the legs when i sit so i decided on the size 22 which is my usual size.

P5106422

I got these using a discount code i had so they only cost me £28 which i think is a total bargain. I would love these in a few more colours a pink acid wash would be perfect!! Although i love short dungarees i have never worn a full length pair but i think i might have to change that as I've seen so many people rocking them out recently.

P5106429

I wore these out a few days after they arrived to go and do a little shopping and get food with the Mr. As it was a little chilly but i didn't want to take a coat i wore them with my My Little Pony jumper that i got from Primark a while ago. I thought the outfit looked super cute even if i was absolutely boiling by the time we sat down to eat.
If you are in the UK and lucky enough not to be working this bank holiday i hope you all have a great time and enjoy the long weekend!
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Funny you should post this as I've just ordered my own pair of the Indigo full length ones. I have wanted Dungarees for years but I could only find Vintage reproductions which look great but are much too small or ugly unisex ones. I wanted to get the Simply Be ones last year but I wasn't working and was skint but this year I am so I treated myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing on you, hun! You always rock denim so well. I can totally see you wearing a full length pair, especially with your awesome pink hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cool!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.