Friday 2 May 2014

Summery Casual

Toda's post is the next piece i got from the lovely guys over at Yours Clothing as you all know by now i love shorts! So the obvious choice or me was to try a pair of shorts from Yours. I decided to go with these denim shorts.

P4275709

I got these in a 22 and i would say they are a generous 22 not enough to go down a full size but enough that you can eat a big dinner in them. They are really light so will be perfect for the summer and festival wear. 

P4275714

These shorts are longer than lots of the other pairs i have but its nice to have a casual pair. I wore these with my strawberry print vest and purple lipstick, i really loved the outfit its different to what i would usually wear but i felt super relaxed and comfy.

P4275712

These shorts will be perfect for me to wear for a day in the park and I'm sure they will end up in my festival bag too as they really are very comfy. The are nice a lightweight so you won't overheat in them in the summer either. If you fancy a pair they are available online here for £25.
XOXO


5 comments:

  1. Perfect summer outfit! You always look amazing in shorts! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks hun, i love them i keep buying more I'm addicted for sure! xx

      Delete
  2. Where's your strawberry vest from Rachel? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's your strawberry vest from Rachel? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.