Thursday 29 May 2014

Leopard and Denim

I was placing an order on Simply Be a few weeks ago and had a 15% off voucher so decided to add a few things to my basket that i had been looking at and wanting to order for a while. The first is a pair of flip flops, i have been wanting a cute pair that i can wear at work but i didn't want to place an order and pay delivery just for those so i was waiting to add them onto another order.
I pretty much decided these were the flip flops for me the first time i saw them, they looked comfy and they were leopard print so do i really need to say any more!

P5185761
sorry for the slight blur on the picture I'm not sure why the camera did that
These flip flops are £14 full price and available in E and EEE, i went for a size 5 in the E width and they fit well, they haven't had a proper road test yet but I'm hoping they stay comfy.
The other item i added to my order is this super cute Alice and You acid wash dress i must have looked at it everyday since it first went onto the site and i finally caved and ordered it.

P5185753

I wasn't sure on the fit so i stuck with my usual size 22 which is a great fit for me, but if you are between sizes you might want to size up as there is no stretch to the material itself. The dress is quite thin so i think it will be great for summer and i can imagine me wearing it with wellies at the festivals.

P5185751

This dress is quite short but still covers my bum and i don't feel like its going to ride up any minute and flash it either. There is a stretch panel around the middle to give the dress some shape and some cute little cut outs and the sides to make it a little more interesting.

P5185757


P5185760

I had been after a cute denim dress for some time and this one ticks all the boxes. I can see this becoming a staple of my summer wardrobe as its really easy to wear and doesn't need anything to add to it. All i need now is my sunnies and I'm ready to go!
Have you added to your wardrobe recently?
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I love the dress, it looks beautiful on you! I'm trying to ban myself buying clothes..don't think it's going well!xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sandals are so you! I've been checking Simply Be's sandals a lot lately, but somehow I never noticed them! How?! I can't believe how inexpensive they are and I've added them to the wish list. I love the dress, too, and it looks fab on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leopard print sandals are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.