Monday 5 May 2014

Date Night

Last week me and the Mr went out for some dinner as i had been craving Jack Daniels shrimp like you wouldn't believe! Here is what i wore on the night, the Mr took some pictures just before we left but because the sun was so low you can only make out my face in them so i recreated my outfit for you.

P4275699

This top is amazing i love it so much! Its from New Look Inspire and doesn't seem to be online anymore but you could always try in store if you have an inspire section. I added my new Primark skirt which was a total bargain at £5!

P4275705

I was after a body con style midi skirt for a while but i couldn't seem to find the right one at the right price so when i spotted this in a size 20 in Primark i was very happy. As you can see the skirt is tight and the top is a short crop top style so my VBO is out on show, but that doesn't bother me at all i look super cute.

P4275703

I finished off my outfit with my bone in my top knot and off we went for food. I had a lovely evening and even had my first ever long island iced tea, which was strong but very nice. And here is the Mr sticking his tongue out at me when i tried to take his picture, isn't he the cutest?!


I totally adore this outfit, i felt really comfy and cute in it and already can't war to wear it again!
XOXO

6 comments:

  1. You look lovely, I love your hair!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! I love the top. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i really love this top everything about it is perfect xx

      Delete
  3. wow you look lovely! I love that top, i might have to get it and be flawless like you! :)

    xx
    anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.