Monday 8 April 2013

Leopard body con

I have developed a serious thing for body con dresses recently, they are like wearing a giant hug. I love the way they hug your body and your shape and i think they look great on.


While i was browsing asos late night i came across this leopard print body con dress it was only available in a size 20 and i wasn't sure that it would fit but i added it to my basket then consulted twitter to see if i could get away with a size smaller than my usual. After some positive feedback on the fit and the dress i decided to go ahead and buy it.

P1014016

It was £22 in the sale, it came a few days later and i fell in love. The size 20 fit although i guess my usual size would have been perfect this was a nice fit so i decided to keep it.
The leopard print fades down to black at the bottom of the sleeves and the dress which makes it a bit different to my usual all leopard print dresses.

P1014015

Some people may not be confident with body con as it does cling to your body so it shows off my vbo(visible belly outline) but i have a belly which i happen to think is pretty cute so why hide it ?
So how do you feel about body con love or hate them?
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful. <3

    I don't think that I'll try body con at the near future. This will blow my confidence at the moment. ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this before? The dress and you are lovely. Rawwwwwwr! x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.