Monday, 15 April 2013

Fatshionologie

This month theme was "a day at the races" i decided to do something a little different as the races aren't really my thing so i thought i would pay homage to the horses.
It was a great excuse to get out my Simply Be playsuit which i bought a while ago but was yet to wear.


The playsuit is Ruby Rocks and is still available on the Simply Be Website for £55 i got mine while a sale was on so i think in the end i paid about £40 for it.

P1014066

I sized up to a 24 but i didn't need to the playsuit is made from a thick stretch jersey so your usual size should be fine. I love the horse print and the relaxed fit of it and i can't wait till i can wear it out in the sun.


P1014067

The playsuit also has pockets which i love, and you can just step into it so no fiddly zips or buttons to worry about. I wore this with black tights and some Primark pumps for a relaxed look. I really love this playsuit its super comfy and who doesn't love a good print?!

P1014063

Check out the other ladies 

I hope you have all had a great weekend did you spend it doing anything good?
XOXO




12 comments:

  1. You always look so great in playsuits, I wish I wasn't so nervous of them but seeing how fab you look,maybe I'll give them a try afterall x

    GailyGumdrops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this playsuit, you always looks amazing in them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww aww thanks they are so easy to wear xx

      Delete
  3. No one rocks a playsuit like you! I had a fab weekend with my family. 11 of us went for a meal together so it was really nice. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great :) glad you had a fab time xx

      Delete
  4. You have the best playsuit collection I've ever seen! You really look amazing in this one, and how adorable is that print? Love it! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help buying them it's a compulsion lol :) the print is so cute xx

      Delete
  5. Ive never had the guts to wear a playsuit, but i have to say i absolutely love this and how it looks on you...fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need this its beautiful! :) you look great hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like this! It looks really good on you!

    I'm a new follower. I really like your blog. I'd love for you to check mine out and subscribe? I've not been doing it long and so lots more will be added. It's a mix of plus size curvy fashion, travel and beauty.

    everyoneshouldsparkle.blogspot.co.uk

    Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.