Tuesday 30 April 2013

Double Denim Delight

Last Saturday i met up with the lovely ladies Lisa and Lolly for a spot of shopping it was a great day as always and i did pick up some great bits from New Look including a great sleeveless denim shirt.
Lisa also bought the shirt too so we decided to do a joint post for you.

P1014210

I got the shirt in a size 24 and the fit is perfect with a bit of room i love it so much! Its still available online  here and it was only £16.99 which i think is a great price.
I wore this on Sunday as i really wanted to wear is straight away, i kept my face simple no make up except a pale lippy and i just quickly tied my hair up. It was perfect for a quick Sunday lunch out.

P1014207

I wore the shirt tucked into my H&M+ shorts which I've had since last summer and my Primark pumps.
It was a really comfy outfit and i loved how it looked in fact i think I'll just wear it every day if that's ok with you all :)

P1014206

I wanted a denim shirt for ages so thank to Lisa for picking it up and drawing my attention to it. 
Now head over and see how the lovely Lisa styled her shirt.
XOXO

9 comments:

  1. LOVE it! You are so CUTE Rach!
    I want those shorts too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i felt super cute in this outfit ! love yours too xx

      Delete
  2. Love that top, makes me look forward to a true summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I can't wait to wear it with more xx

      Delete
  3. I love your smile in the last one. I LOVE denim shirts because they go with everything. You look fab! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I can't wait to style it with other outfits xx

      Delete
  4. I almost didn't buy them last year but I'm so glad I did they are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! This outfit really is perfect. I've been after a denim shirt for ages as I used to love one I had when I was younger. Love this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so cute on you! Perfect for summer :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.