Friday 27 September 2013

What A Girl Wants

I haven't done a wish list style post in a while and there are always so many things that i want so i thought i'd share a few with you.

As soon as i spotted this dress in the Simply Be catalogue i knew i had to have it, its perfect, i just need to decide which colour! Or i might get both!

I'm a bit in love with this blouse too, i love the pocket detail.



So this one isn't clothing but i couldn't not mention it, the girls from Topsy Curvy and some of their customers have done a calendar to support Macmillan Cancer support. 


I love this crochet and denim look dress, its super cute!


I love both of these bags but they are sadly out of my price range at the minute but you can get them here and here if any of you fancy treating me ;)



Cute leopard print for the office or a night out available here.


I think this would be my perfect work dress 

Hope you all have a great weekend 
XOXO







6 comments:

  1. ooh totally in love with polka dot dress, have added to my simple B wishlist! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the Simply Be polka dot dress- can totally see you rocking that one. The deer bag is adorable, and I really like the denim dress as well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it i just can't decide on which colour ! i love them both but do i really need another dress ?! i might wait for a good discount code or sale xx

      Delete
  3. The simply be dress is fab, I love all your other picks as wellx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it ?? there is so much cute stuff out atm xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.