Monday 18 March 2013

Admire From A Far

So i guess that is no great shock to you that 95% of my wardrobe is dresses, add in a few playsuits, a very small amount of t-shirts and of course those short shorts you've seen a few times!
There is a item of clothing that i do admire on other people and i turn green with envy when i hear of others finding their perfect pair, it's jeans!
I do love dresses so much but i wouldn't mind a cute pair of jeans that i could wear on those days that a dress just isn't suitable.
So out on a search i went for Womens Jeans and i can't believe how much choice their is out there! It's been over 4 years since i last wore jeans and back then as plus size i usually had about 3 pairs to choose from.
Just a quick search has brought back so many results here are a few pairs that caught my eye


I love coloured jeans i think they look great and this pair is fab coming in 3 different leg lengths and for £32 they won't break the bank either.


I also came across this pair which you can buy to fit your thighs, they come in either slim,regular or fuller fit for £42.


My eye was immediately drawn to this pair of jeans i love the floral print, I'm sure you all know how much i love a good print!

When i saw these they reminded me so much of a pair i had when i was younger so i had to include them. Even though i haven't worn jeans for years i have a soft spot for a good bootcut.


Now that I've been looking at these jeans i feel like i need a pair in my life but which to choose?! 
Have you managed to find your perfect pair yet?
XOXO








11 comments:

  1. I don't wear jeans at all, but if I did I'd go for one of the bottom two. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me neither but i feel like i might need to branch out lol i love those floral ones too xx

      Delete
  2. I love my jeans but I fall into the trap of wearing them too much sometimes. Saying that though I still have yet to find jeans that fit well. I need a bigger size to go over my thighs and hips so it means they are too big on the waist and fall down! The best (ish) fit I have found is jeans from Dorothy Perkins but they still aren't a great fit!! The floral jeans are great love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love jeans but I can get into the habit of wearing them too often. Having said that I still haven't found a pair that fit well. I have to buy a size bigger to go over my thighs and hips but then that makes them too big in the waist and they come down! The best (ish) fitting jeans I've found are from Dorothy Perkins. And Evans jeans are an ok fit too.
    Those floral jeans are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe try those thigh ones? They might be a good fit? I need a pair for snuggly days I think xx

      Delete
  4. I'm the opposite to you - I live in jeans! I own one skirt, a denim one, and that's it. I've not been confident enough to try a dress or skirt and wouldn't even know where to start on finding something that would suit my size and height (I am 6ft 1).
    I have just branched out into skinny coloured jeans, pretty much like your first picture, but in a redish colour :) and I am loving them! maybe one day soon i'll get myself a nice skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find some nice dresses/skirts :) I'm sure you will and hopefully I will get a good pair of jeans. I love the look of coloured jeans xx

      Delete
  5. I love how jeans look, but I find it hard to find the right fit, length etc, so I usually find them uncomfortable. I really want to find a few good fitting pairs. Love those floral ones, and I do love a good bootcut- they're so classic! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same ! I think you have to try lots of pairs before you find the right fit hopefully we'll both have luck ! Xx

      Delete
  6. I love the floral ones and think you neeeed them :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.