Wednesday 23 January 2013

Want Want Want

There are lots of things that i want but there are a few at the top of my list at the moment.
First up is this dress from Simply Be


I feel like need more floral in my wardrobe get your here for a great price of £35.

Next up Asos


This heart print of this dress made my smile, i love it. It's available here for £50

This black midi from New Look is so simple but i love it buy it here for £14.99 bargain!!


This dress is from True at Tesco I'm really loving the True range at the moment lots of great stuff and i can try on while i do my shopping! Yours for £20.


What do you have your eye on at the moment?
XOXO




8 comments:

  1. The dress vom Tesco with the animal print looks great. I'm in love with 2 animal print tops from evans. And the Juliet Wrap Top from Kiyonna. And … OMG … that list would be too long. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My want list is huge but I just picked a few out. They have the true dress is my local tesco it's lovely xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Simply Be dress !
    Ive had my eye on that too :)
    Also really loving anything from Asos Curve right now as well.
    Launa xx
    Wowsville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too lots of great things on curve I just don't have the money to buy them :( xx

      Delete
  3. I love the top two dresses. That ASOS heart print one is on my wishlist too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first dress is amazing! Get it get it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to :) it's so cute and I'm sure I don't have all the floral I need in my life xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.