Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Want Want Want

There are lots of things that i want but there are a few at the top of my list at the moment.
First up is this dress from Simply Be


I feel like need more floral in my wardrobe get your here for a great price of £35.

Next up Asos


This heart print of this dress made my smile, i love it. It's available here for £50

This black midi from New Look is so simple but i love it buy it here for £14.99 bargain!!


This dress is from True at Tesco I'm really loving the True range at the moment lots of great stuff and i can try on while i do my shopping! Yours for £20.


What do you have your eye on at the moment?
XOXO




8 comments:

  1. The dress vom Tesco with the animal print looks great. I'm in love with 2 animal print tops from evans. And the Juliet Wrap Top from Kiyonna. And … OMG … that list would be too long. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My want list is huge but I just picked a few out. They have the true dress is my local tesco it's lovely xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Simply Be dress !
    Ive had my eye on that too :)
    Also really loving anything from Asos Curve right now as well.
    Launa xx
    Wowsville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too lots of great things on curve I just don't have the money to buy them :( xx

      Delete
  3. I love the top two dresses. That ASOS heart print one is on my wishlist too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would look sooo cute in that one Louise xx

      Delete
  4. That first dress is amazing! Get it get it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to :) it's so cute and I'm sure I don't have all the floral I need in my life xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.