Monday 14 December 2015

Dolly and Dotty

Its been a while since I've updated on here, with work being busy and the horrible weather its been really hard to get outfit pictures!
I was contacted recently by the lovely guys over at Dolly and Dotty who asked if i wanted to review one of their lovely dresses.They have dresses in a size 6-24 with lots of colours and styles to choose from. I went with the Cindy Sassy Swing dress in teal.


I was sent this in a size 22 which was a little big but i think it might have been a little tight if I'd have sized down. However if you have a smaller bust then i would say you could size down in this style. I love the colour of of this dress its a beautiful deep blue/green and it looks amazing on.


I really love the boat neck and the dipped back of the dress which adds a really cute touch to this dress. It came with a white fabric belt but i changed this for my leopard print one and i really love how looks. This dress has a great skirt area and would look great with a petticoat underneath to give it some extra volume.


Dolly and Dotty was a company i hadn't heard of before the got in contact but would be my go to place for a cute vintage style dress and they have really affordable prices too. Go check them out if like me you haven't heard of this great company before.

I hope your all having a great December!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. They have some really lovely dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really nice. I hope you're well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning in that dress, Rachel! It's perfect on you. I've never heard of Dolly and Dotty before, but I'm gonna go have a browse of their website. Lovely to see you blogging again, too, by the way! I've missed your posts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning. I STUPIDLY had a look at the site and for international (I live in Australia) The postage is a very reasonable £11.90 for 3 dresses. Damn you I just spent £82 eep...
    I have missed your posts even though I am a lurker.. You were definitely missed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.