Sunday 8 November 2015

Driving Miss Daisy

Hey everyone its been a while hasn't it ?! Well while I've been away I've passed my driving test on my first attempt i couldn't believe it!
I started learning in late June and passed on the 30th September with only 4 minors, i was super nervous on the day and couldn't stop my leg shaking but i did it. I'm now really learning to drive and trying to get my confidence up on the motorway and roads i don't know. Its so much easier to get to work now that i don't have to try to wait for the hubby or arrive hours before my shift due to busses.


So that's my news what have you all been up to?
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's amazing. I don't think many people pass on their first go! I really need to learn to drive one of these days. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.