Thursday 12 March 2015

Pink Acid

I thought i would share with you third colour of the Rosie jeans that i bought from Simply Be last month. I really love these jeans so much i cannot say a bad word about them! I have them in dark indigo and a light acid wash too.

P3086358

I have been wearing these to work and at weekends too and between the 3 pairs i don't seem to wear much else. I paired these with a top i bought last month from Asda. Its a really cute top and its made from a thin material so its perfect for the office

P3086361

These jeans are a size 20 and fit really well, i would recommend sizing down in these are they are generous and have lots of stretch to them. They are shown on the website as pink but in real life i think they have more of a purple tone to them. As i have said in my previous posts these jeans are a little long for me as I'm only 5 4'' but it doesn't affect the look of them.

P3086360

The top was from Asda i can't find it online anymore but if you pop into your local Asda they might still have it in stock. The top is a size 22 and it fits really well i can see this going really well with shorts in summer or tucked into skirts.
Has anyone else tried these jeans, what are your thoughts?
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit - polka dots will always be a favourite of mine! <3

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Those jeans really are gorgeous. I want the acid wash pair. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so much love for these jeans and bought the light acid wash version after seeing your blog post!! I now want the indigo and pink ones as well! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.