Thursday 19 March 2015

Interview Wear

I had a interview a a few weeks ago for an opportunity at work so i decided to wear something that i would feel good in but i also wanted to be comfy as interviews make me nervous!

P3086379

I decided to go for my Simply Be kiss print tube skirt which I've had for quite a while now, i got it in the sale last year so its no longer available on the site but I'm sure one or two might pop up on eBay.
I wore this with my Tesco top that i got a month or so ago. I tucked the top in as it's quite a boxy shape, and i really loved how it looked.

P3086376

The skirt is a size 20 and made of a thin stretch material, its so comfy to wear and was perfect for a day at work and keeping comfy during my interview. If I'm honest this skirt doesn't get the love it deserves but i intend to change this and move it to my work wardrobe so it gets more wear.

P3086374

This top has been worn so much since i bought it, it was a bargain at £14, i couldn't find it online but i bought mine instore so if you pop in they might have a few left.
I hope your all having a great week!
XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! I love that you get to wear skirts like that to work! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.