Friday 9 January 2015

Winter Floral

Sorry its been a bit quiet over here for the past week or so, i have been enjoying a week off which was filled with dancing, shopping, reading and spending time with people i love! I hope you have all had a great week too.
Now this jacket is one that i got in the sale just after Xmas from Matalan i didn't even realise it was in the sale until i got to the till and at only £8 it made my day.

P1076255

The jacket is a size 20 and as its made of scuba material it has plenty of stretch meaning i could get away with a size down from my usual. I was drawn to the print of the jacket as soon as i saw it in store.

P1076245

I wore this during my week off to go and do  bit of shopping with the Mr and to check out the last of the sales. I didn't find much in the sales but i did get myself a new Stephen King book which I'm hoping to finish by the weekend and some hair dye so my lovely Mr is sorting out my roots.


P1076242

I wore this with a peplum tshirt that i got from Asda about 2 years ago and my favourite acid wash jeggings which are also fro Matalan. I honestly love these so much i have bought a second pair, these ones are a size 20 from the petite section but when i decided i wanted a second pair they only had them in the Rodgers & Rodgers section so my new pair are still a 20 but a bit longer in the leg and £2 more expensive! Which makes no sense to me at all if you can sell it in the straight size section for £12 I'm sure you could do the same for your plus size section.

P1076247

This jacket is super comfy and it will be perfect to add to so many outfits. The floral is really vibrant and i love how it is collarless too. I do have a bit of a thing for blazer style jackets and this one is perfect for my collection.
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. What a great find! I love the jacket, and those jeans are gorgeous- full stop, and on you! Did you pick up Revival this week? I started reading it this week and I'm really enjoying it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love when that happens and you get tot the till and find something is less than you'd expected!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.