Saturday 20 December 2014

You Beauty

I'm quite late with this months beauty box post but I've been super busy and had lots of family stuff to do so i haven't had chance to get this up before now.
I'm really pleased with this months box so first up was choice number one


I went with the Colab dry shampoo duo, i was sent London and Rio and they both smell nice and fresh although i think Rio is my personal favourite. Ive used them both and found them to be good but not quite up there with my favourite dry shampoo. These are both 50ml cans so a decent size and but small enough to fit in your handbag.
My second choice was Teeez nail polish in frosted gleam


This is a really lovely polish and once you put on two coats its pretty much opaque. I have never used this brand before but i would definitely try more from them, even the packaging is cute! This is a lovely silver glitter, you could also get a bronze coloured one but as i didn't have a silver glitter in my collection i thought i should add one.


Lastly here are my extra treats, i was sent a lindt bear which i loved and some hackers foot healer, i used one of the two samples of this i got and it did leave my feet soft so i think after a few uses your feet would be super soft! The last sample was Yardley blue orchid moisturiser i haven't used this as my skin is quite sensitive to perfumed moisturisers.
What did you choose this month?
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.