Monday 10 November 2014

Cosy Winter Knit

It's gotten pretty chilly over the last few days so i decided to dig out my cutest jumper for work the other day. I bought this jumper last year from New Look, the cute little pug caught my eye and i knew it had to be mine.

PB086183

I bought this in a size 24 as i wanted it to be over sized, its so comfy and cosy and it was perfect for a day at work. The jumper is quite thin so i wasn't too warm inside but it kept me snug when i was outside on my lunch. It is super soft too, there is nothing worse than a scratchy jumper!

PB086182

I wore this with my new jeggings from Matalan, I'm totally in love with them and have worn them so many times since i bought them a few weeks ago. I can see them becoming a staple as we go into the colder months.

PB086178

I felt super cute in this outfit and i was comfy all day. I am seriously contemplating buying another pair of these jeggings as they are so amazing! If anyone else has any recommendations for other jeggings let me know as I'm pretty sure I'll need more of these over the winter.
I hope you all had a great weekend i was working Sunday so I'm looking forward to a 3 day weekend this week.
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute jumper! I love the wash of the jeggings, too. I've only worn jeggings from Dotty P's before, and they're amazing. Comfy, and come in some great colours. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.