Saturday 2 February 2013

Sales Swallows

A few weeks back i went shopping with some lovely ladies you can see that post here, while i was there i found two dresses in New Look i loved. This is one of them



P1013504

I managed to get this is the sale for a bargain price of £9. I really love bird print and i have a few of the New Look bird dresses in my wardrobe but i love how this is a more relaxed style.

P1013502

I got this dress in a 24, i did try on the 22 but i liked the looser fit i got with the 24. I did see this dress when it first came out but i never got around to getting it so I'm glad i picked it up in the sale.
Its really comfy, made from a soft jersey material and is long enough for me to wear with tights or leggings. It has a thin material string to tie to give the dress some shape.

P1013501

I wore this with my trusty Tesco leggings in a size 20 and my New Look cardigan size 22. This cardigan is great for the colder weather and it has been getting a lot of wear recently, i can't recommend it enough. The shoes and headscaft are from Primark.
Do you have a print that you can't get enough of?
XOXO

16 comments:

  1. Exactly how I woukd wear it. Been really impressed with some of new looks dresses recently. What a bargain too. Viva la bird print x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too they do have good prices and they sales are fab too :) I'm a sucker for bird print too xx

      Delete
  2. Dress is lovely !
    I think i mainly go for florals over any other prints :)
    I really love your hair here
    launa xx
    Wowsville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love prints nearly all of them actually! Xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful as always :) I love/want/need that dress! I have one similar, also from the sale in New Look (though some time ago), which is black with orange-ish swallows I think. I just bought a few dresses from the New Look sale online but they didn't have much in the way of casual wear (though I did pick up a burgundy skater dress).

    I love swallow print, though tbh I'm in to most animal prints at the moment! I like the print to be fairly large though...well, as big as it is on that dress, in that you can make out what the print actually is without squinting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you :) i have that one too I'm a sucker for those new look bird dresses! i have that skater dress too, i don't really have what would be classed as casual wear i get too draw into the prettiness of dresses lol
      i'll love all prints i do have so that are so small you can hardly see xx

      Delete
  4. Such a nice dress, and as Harriet said, that's exactly how I would wear it too!I haven't seen that dress in any of the New Looks near me; it's such a lovely colour. Looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was in stock at full price several months ago but the doncaster store must have had a few left to put out for the sale xx

      Delete
  5. The dress is lovely and it's styled well. That eyelash cardi looks so cosy. My fave prints are leopard and polka dots but I also like tie dye and aztec prints. I prefer prints to colours, I'm weird! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks leah i love that cardigan i swear its never off my back people might start to think I'm really furry! i prefer print to block colours too xx

      Delete
  6. This dress looks fab. I wish I'd got it as well.

    It looks really well with the furry cardie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really comfy and easy to wear I'm sure they will bring it out again. I love that cardigan so much xx

      Delete
  7. I love this!!!!! I was so inspired by your looks lately I have bought some legging and dresses Do i dare to wear though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) you should deff wear them you will look lovely xx

      Delete
  8. Love this dress! It's a great colour on you! I used to have two New Look dresses with this print on them a couple of years ago xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you i think i know the ones you mean I've had loads from new look with bird print on it seems to one of their reoccurring prints xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.