Friday 15 February 2013

Fatshionologie

This months Fatshionolgie theme is floral, this is the third month of the challenge you can see the previous two here and here.

Here a little re-cap on what Fatshionolgie is,
Fatshionologie is a blogger style challenge born out of a discussion on twitter in hopes it would help to create a new exciting content for out blogs as well as show that each new style "theme" can be rocked by a variety of different body shapes!
Here is my take on floral.

I had planned to wear something different for the floral theme but i wore this dress to work one day and decided it would be perfect.

P1013622

This dress was an eBay bargain at £4.99 ! It was originally from Asda and is a size 24. When i saw it on eBay i knew i had to have it, i developed a bit of a maxi dress obsession last year and this was the perfect addition to my collection.

P1013626

I wore the dress with my Tesco cardigan and some Primark flats which you can't see. I really love this dress its super comfy and i love how bright and colourful it is and i think its perfect fro the floral theme.

Check out the other ladies 

Are you embracing florals while its still chilly outside?
XOXO

12 comments:

  1. 4.99?! Just gorgeous! That print is fab and well be such a great summer dress too! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that dress!! Might have to browse ebay later and see if i can find one. im embracing floral. i have a tea dress from Joe Browns off Simplybe at the moment. i wear it with leggings and a beige jumper with a cat on over the top.

    layering ftw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find one :) that sounds lovely and when it's this chilly you need to layer xx

      Delete
    2. Oh definatly! I love my layering :) that and my pixie boots. xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh, that's a lovely dress! It's a very cheery print, it makes me feel happy looking at it! xx

    Just me Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm glad it is a happy dress I'm can't wait for summer xx

      Delete
  4. Love it! It's really pretty, and makes me want it to be summer so I can dig out my maxi dresses again! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear mine through the winter I just love them xx

      Delete
  5. eyecatching floral pattern!! :D looking good in that! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww makes me wish it was summer! Such a lovely dress and you look fab xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) get it out now bring a little sunshine to a dull day xx

      Delete

Thank you for any comments you make I appreciate and read everyone of them.